辦公室英文2: email
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…
我寫信是要確認/詢問/通知你…
2. I am writing to follow up our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我寫信來追踪/跟進我們之前對於第二季度營銷活動的決定…
3. With reference to our phone conversation today…
關於我們今天在電話中的談話…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5th…
先前在10月5日所寫的信…
5. As I mentioned earlier about…
如我先前所提及關於…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…
如我在先前的信中所提出…
7. As we discussed on the phone…
如我們上次在電話中的討論…
8. From our decision at the previous meeting…
如我們在上次會議中的決定…
9. As you requested/per your requirement…
按照你的要求…
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…
回答你在4月1日寫的信,我們決定…
歡迎分享
「as indicated in my previous email」的推薦目錄:
as indicated in my previous email 在 Can we begin a sentence with 'referring to the Email below' 的推薦與評價
It indeed is grammatical, but I'd rather go with something along the lines of,. As indicated/mentioned in the email below, I have sent all of the required data ... ... <看更多>
as indicated in my previous email 在 EN English - 辦公室英文2: email 1. I am writing to confirm... 的推薦與評價
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5th… 先前在10月5日所寫的信… 5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及關於… ... <看更多>