BOOM! FINALLY I PERMED MY HAIR! Haha. Came all the way to @aplusbhairstudio because they did great job on my haircut last July for me and Jo! Jo has been coming over and over for his haircut. Mine lasted since July and now....
.
I did cold perm (RM 320) which include hair cut, hair wash, hair blow, the perm and valuable consultation. I must say it was worth every penny. My stylist, Daniel, he shared with me how to take care of my perm so it'll last longer. What products I need, how to wash my hair, etc. No hardsell at all, it was pure generosity in sharing valuable info. Mine took about 4 hours because I've got thick hair haha but I enjoyed it
.
I love how my perm turned out. I'm finally the @swarovski girl (yes, my inspo was the swarovski girl for valentine season) and guess what, Jo thinks I resembles the main character in RUSSIAN DOLL @russiandollnetflix (Netflix) haha. He loves it too
.
If you wanna get your hair done, I strongly recommend @aplusbhairstudio hokayss! Superbb serviceee! Find Alice / Daniel. They've been taking care mine and Jo's hair. But the rest of the team are great anyways if you can't get them
.
#notsponsored #kikiqabukihonestreview #aplusbhairstudio @ a+b hair studio
「you are my valentine in every way」的推薦目錄:
you are my valentine in every way 在 阮丹青 Facebook 的最讚貼文
人生的兩面~ 從勝利與失敗,
然而我想這只是人生的假象,我其實一點都不了解人生..
本來昨晚沈浸在Judy Collins與Julianni Taylor 的歌聲裡(鋼琴手彈的my funny valentine太好聽了!!) 想分享Judy曾唱過的"Send in the clowns",那是我最愛的一首歌,不料半夜睡著了⋯(>_>)清晨醒來時發現她的另一首經典⋯但事實上我更愛這個版本!!^.^
管弦樂對位的旋律如詩如畫如時間的河流娓娓而來⋯Joni Mitchell訴說故事的能力更帶我真切回到歌的意境因為她就是原創者啊~~
Both Sides Now..
生命的低潮也像高峰如此美⋯
http://youtu.be/tKQSlH-LLTQ
Both Sides Now
Rows and flows of angel hair and ice cream castles in the air
像是天使的秀髮、像是用冰淇淋在空中堆成的城堡
And feather canyons everywhere, i've looked at cloud that way.
還有羽毛般的峽谷…我曾經是那樣看雲的。
But now they only block the sun, they rain and snow on everyone.
但現在我只看到烏雲遮住了陽光,降下了雨雪,
So many things i would have done but clouds got in my way.
我原有那麼多夢想可以實現,但雲朵擋住了路。
I've looked at clouds from both sides now,
我看過了雲朵的兩面,
From up and down, and still somehow
從上從下,然而
It's cloud illusions i recall.
我想這只是雲的幻影,
I really don't know clouds at all.
我其實一點都不懂雲。
Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels, the dizzy dancing way you feel
像明月、像六月、像摩天輪,像狂舞後的暈眩感覺,
As every fairy tale comes real; i've looked at love that way.
所有童話故事都會成真,我曾經那樣看待愛情。
But now it's just another show. you leave 'em laughing when you go
但現在那只是一場戲,你在他們的笑聲中下台一鞠躬。
And if you care, don't let them know, don't give yourself away.
如果你在意,別讓他們知道,別吐露你真正的感受。
I've looked at love from both sides now,
我從兩面看過了愛情,
From give and take, and still somehow
從付出與得到,然而
It's love's illusions i recall.
我想那只是愛情的幻象,
I really don't know love at all.
我其實一點都不了解愛情。
Tears and fears and feeling proud to say "i love you" right out loud,
帶著淚水與恐懼,驕傲地大聲說出「我愛你」
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds, i've looked at life that way.
夢想、計畫、與馬戲團的人潮,我曾那樣看待生活。
But now old friends are acting strange, they shake their heads, they say I've changed.
但現在老朋友表現地很彆扭,他們搖著頭,說我變了。
Something's lost but something's gained in living every day.
有失必有得,日常生活就是這樣。
I've looked at life from both sides now,
我看過了人生的兩面,
From win and lose, and still somehow
從勝利與失敗,然而
It's life's illusions i recall.
我想這只是人生的假象,
I really don't know life at all.
我其實一點都不了解人生。