這是讀者send給我的,希望能和大家分享7.21元朗恐襲的情況。
歡迎轉載,讓更多人看見香港發生了甚麼事。
---
〈完美的一天 A Perfect Day〉
尋日(2019年7月21日)爭少少就係完美嘅一天。
It is almost a perfect day yesterday (21 July 2019).
我係一個普通嘅香港市民,八十後、基督徒、亦係天水圍人,尋日係星期日,我如常同太太出返九龍區嘅教會返崇拜,食完個晏就同太太同朋友去咗尖沙咀行街,之後喺海運戲院睇《反斗奇兵4》,然後食完飯就坐西鐵返屋企。
I am a normal Hong Kong citizen. Born in the 80's, a Christian who lives in Tin Shui Wai. Yesterday was a normal Sunday. I went back to church to join the worship with my wife in Kowloon, joined our friends for lunch in Tsim Sha Tsui, watched Toy Story 4 at the Grand Ocean cinema, and went back home after dinner by West Rail.
大約晚上十點幾喺柯士甸站上西鐵,上咗西鐵一切都好平常,直到接近十一點左右去到元朗站,月台上面傳來大叫「有人受傷、需要支援」嘅呼叫聲,而列車亦因為混亂無法開車,我就落咗去大堂睇一睇發生咩事,老婆留咗喺車廂入面。原來大堂果度一班喺閘入面嘅人已經開緊遮,佢哋俾一班閘外面身穿白色tee裇嘅人以木棍、水樽、棒球棍襲擊緊,出唔到閘。我最初觀察白衫人大約有四五十人左右,都係中年,亦有較年長嘅,識講廣東話粗口,兇神惡煞,非常激動。
At about 10pm, we were at the Austin Station, everything looked normal in the West Rail train. Our train arrived at Yuen Long Station just before 11pm, we heard a screaming, "Someone's hurt, we need backups!", and our train was stopped because of this confusion. I asked my wife to stay in the train, while I got off and went down to the station lobby to see what happened. Inside the gate, there were people holding their umbrellas up, defending from a group of gangsters who were all wearing white-shirts, attacking people inside the gate with wooden sticks, water bottles and baseball bats. People were trapped inside. There were around 40 to 50 white-shirt gangsters, mainly in their middle-aged, some were even older, shouted fiercely in Cantonese foul languages with agitation.
閘內地下留有鮮血血跡,我亦望到遠處閘外大堂有一名傷者受傷倒地,不斷俾白衫人凶緊,因為情況太危險我就無出閘幫手。我本身後退緊,打算上返車廂,就喺呢個時候閘內嘅市民突然全部退後,一湧而來,部份人衝入廁所,其他人就喺我身邊經過衝上扶手電梯梯同樓梯上月台,打算入車廂。
There were fresh blood stains on the floor inside the gate. Outside the gate not far away, there was someone injured, lying down on the floor, constantly threatening by a white-shirt gangster. I did not go out and help him due to the dangerous situation and I tended to go back up to the train. At that very moment, people inside the gate were suddenly moved back towards me. Some rushed into the washroom, others ran passed me and dashed to the platform through the escalators and staircase, and planned to reach the train for safety.
我見身邊有人跌倒,想幫又幫唔到手。然後白衫人已經殺到埋身,我正準備跑上扶手電梯上月台嘅時候就俾人從後襲擊咗後腦一下,我一邊跑一邊回望,睇到一個白衫人拎住枝棒球棍對住扶手電梯上面嘅人(包括我)大聲叫罵「 ___ 你老母」(第一個字聽得唔太清楚,請自行填充。)
Someone fell down next to me, I wished to help but I couldn't. The white-shirt gangsters were fast approaching, and I was about to rush back to the escalator. All of a sudden, I was attacked at my hindbrain, out of nowhere! I kept running and looked back at the attacker, it was a white-shirt gangster who was holding a baseball bat, yelling to the people (including me) on the escalator: YOU MOTHER _______ ! (I didn't hear it clearly, fill-in as you like)
我繼續上返月台,之後回頭望佢並無再追上嚟。我同其他乘客求奇衝入咗最尾一卡車廂,本身我都唔知自己流血,後來有其他乘客話我知我流緊血至知自己受咗傷。最後有啲熱心嘅乘客幫我消毒同包扎傷口(回想返先記得我咁大個仔都係第一次用M巾),同埋讓咗個位俾我坐。
I kept fleeing back to the platform, that white-shirt gangster had stopped chasing us. I went in the train with other passengers, and I did not even realized that I was bleeding until someone told me. Some very friendly passengers helped me to clean and wrap the wound (well, that was the first time I used sanitary pad), and nice enough to give me a seat.
過程之中我一邊用電話聯絡返老婆同佢報平安,佢話有人入咗車廂打人。而身邊嘅乘客都好不安,因為好擔心白衫嘅黑社會(我嗰刻至知原來係黑社會嚟嘅)會衝入嚟打人,好想快啲開車。同時亦開始有人話前面車廂(我係車尾)已經打緊,情況好混亂,好多人都好驚同鼓譟。唔知過咗幾耐(好似港鐵出咗聲明「詳細交代事件」,應該有寫詳細時間),我就坐返同一班列車去天水圍站,匯合返我老婆同遇到救護員,送咗去天水圍醫院,聯咗三針。我喺急症室等候期間,都不斷有被打受傷嘅人送入嚟急症室,估計有五至六個都係喺西鐵被襲的。
I was talking to my wife through the phone throughout the whole process. She told me that those gangsters were attacking people inside the train. Passengers around me were extremely worried, we were all afraid that those white-shirt Triad gangsters (now I knew they are Triad) will storme in and attack. We all hope that the train will move out from the station soon. At the same time, people were saying that there were attacks at the train head (I was at the tail), we were all in confusions and panics. After some minutes (looks like the MTR has made a statement regarding the detailed time), the train has finally moved, and I arrived Tin Shui Wai Station at last. I found my wife, we went straight to an Ambulanceman and admitted to the Tin Shui Wai Hospital afterwards, where I had my three stitches done. While I was waiting in the Emergency Room, 5 or 6 more injured people were sent in due to the West Rail attack.
急症室當值嘅警察都有主動問我係咪需要報案,我考慮咗一陣最後都同意咗,後來重案組亦係大約兩三個鐘後嚟同我落口供,佢問完個人資料之後,第一個問題就係問我有無出去遊行。我答無,佢好似有少少疑惑,我就拎返我張染咗血漬嘅《反斗奇兵4》嘅票尾比佢睇,佢先至再繼續同我落口供。最後我搞到清晨五點幾至返到屋企。
Policeman stationed in the Emergency Room has asked if I need to file a report. I had agreed after some consideration. The Crime Unit has also arrived after 2 to 3 hours to take my statement. After taking my personal information, he asked directly, "Did you join the protest march today?" I said, "No". He looked doubt. I took out the Toy Story 4 ticket stained with my blood and showed him, then he stopped questioning me. Eventually, I went home at about 5am.
其實本身尋日都係好平常嘅一日,同老婆行街、睇戲、食飯。之前我一直都有留意社會上發生嘅事,知道社會瀰漫住好多負面情緒。所以尋日我本身都打算俾自己抖一抖,放低時事一日。無奈就喺我休息、喺我最平常嘅生活當中,遇上咗無差別嘅襲擊,正所謂「我唔搞政治、政治一樣會嚟搞我」。我俾人扑濕,一定係我有做錯,而我最錯嘅係咩?我諗應該係因為我睇咗美帝嘅卡通電影。
It was a very normal day yesterday - shopping with my wife, watching movie, have a great dinner. I know what had happened lately in this city and how desperate people are these days. So I planned to have a relaxed day and free from the news. The ironic part is, on the day I was trying to rest and have a life, it was the day I encountered the indiscriminate attack. There is this saying, "you don't mess with politics, politics will mess with you eventually". I was attacked, so I must have done something wrong? What did I do wrong? Oh, I guess it must have been about me watching the American animation.
我知道我受嘅傷,同喺中上環俾警察無預警下開槍射傷嘅市民比,實在係微不足道(其實佢哋更應被關注!)。不過身邊聽到我經歷嘅朋友都好驚、好忿怒,其實我都係好忿怒、好無助,我地都無辦法明白到底點解坐西鐵返屋企會俾黑社會打,而點解警察又唔嚟阻止?但我更加感受到嘅係市民果種恐懼同絕望感,人群閃躲之際有人跌倒,有人落單,大家衝入車廂果陣會唔會發生人踩人?我老婆都陪伴咗個受驚而情緒失控嘅少女。大家都好驚、好恐懼、好絕望、好furious。人係受威脅之下,會出現figh-or-flight的反應,喺腎上腺素嘅驅使之下,一係會反擊,一係會逃走,但手無寸鐵嘅市民被圍困係車廂中被人撳住嚟打,既不能fight , 又不能flight,果種絕望同恐懼的確唔係三言兩語講得明白,往後嘅心理創傷同陰影烙印,可以係一生之久。
Comparing to those protesters shot by the Policemen without warning in Sheung Wan and Central, I was nothing (we should pay more attention to them instead!). But friends around me were shocked and outraged about my attack. To be frank, I was shocked too. Who would imagine that attack will come when I was just taking the West Rail train back home? And where were the Policemen when we need them? And most of all, I experienced the same fear and desperation with the passengers. People were dodging, falling down, left behind, there could be stampede when we rushed back to the train! My wife had also stayed and comforted a young girl who had almost lost control because of the frightening situation. Everyone was afraid, worried, hopeless and furious. When people are being threatened, there is a response called "fight-or-flight". The adrenaline will drive you to either fight back or take flight. Unfortunately, when we were unarmed and trapped inside the train, we cannot fight back, we cannot take flight, there is no word to describe the despair and fear in that scenario. The psychological trauma and shadow can be life-long.
的確,喺某啲人眼中,無論我係幾無辜被打,我走得慢所以我都依然係抵死,又或者一定係我經過元朗所以抵打。但我呢刻已經無力去鬧爆佢哋,咁做對我嚟講亦係無乜意思。我唔覺得襲擊我嘅人有幾大機會會被繩之於法,我亦都唔想停留喺去點樣出呢啖氣。難道戰爭中國家的政府會為一個被殺嘅平民作出調查麼?戰時社會有戰時嘅生存法則,我不得不面對現實:香港其實同戰爭社會已經無乜大分別,香港警隊同呢個政府係點做嘢,我已經無興趣知。
Some people may say, regardless of how innocent I am, that still, I was to blame. Maybe I ran too slow so I was meant to be attacked. Maybe I passed by Yuen Long so I should have known it better. I do not want to debate with their accusations, it is meaningless anyway. In my believe, there is no hope in taking the attacker down in my case, and I have no intention to take revenge. You see, when there is war in a country, the government will not take it serious when a citizen got killed. Wartime society has its own law of survival, and I have to deal with this reality: Hong Kong is in war now, and I have zero interest in what the HK Police Force and the government will take serious into.
但我都仍然想表達,香港人真係好有愛,喺亂世之時,大家都仍然能夠守望相助,我感受到被愛。車上嘅乘客不斷安慰我,不斷喺有限嘅物資之中幫我消毒止血做急救,救護員都幫咗我好多,我嘅朋友本身已經返咗喺市區嘅屋企都衝返入嚟睇我,亦有朋友係專登揸車入嚟,我嘅屋企人陪我喺急症室等通宵。所有朋友嘅安慰、慰問同祝福我都感受到。
There is one thing I must say. Hong Kong people are really full of passion. During this chaotic time, people are still willing to look after each other. I am blessed with their love: Passengers on the train have comforted me, treated my wound carefully when there is lack of first-aid materials; the professional treatment by the Ambulancemen; some friends have even rushed back after arriving their homes in downtown, one even drove his car all the way to the hospital; my family who have stayed with me in the Emergency Room throughout the whole night; all the comforts, loves and blessings from my friends…I am so blessed.
我唔係想講受襲嘅事唔重要,或者我要淡化、粉飾太平,我相信任何一個有良知嘅人都會對所有尋晚係西鐵上無辜受襲嘅市民感到心痛同忿怒。不過,我亦知道我哋呢種忿怒已經無處可容,因為呢個社會嘅制度已經崩壞,極權肆虐到一個點係唔可能再容許我哋有自己嘅思想同感受。塗鴉一個圖案可以係破壞政府管治基礎嘅底線,如此荒謬嘅話仲係出自一區首長之口,譴責圖案受破壞,比危殆嘅人命還緊要,我就明白到,無人性嘅極權眼中又點會睇到平民百姓人命價值嘅可貴?呢個邪惡嘅政治制度不過係想透過「收買人命」嘅恐慌嚟製造威權管治嘅理由,逼使人民放棄思想同抗爭,做個順民去拜服極權,等佢哋以為自己可以千秋萬世。
I will not say that the attack is not important, or lighten it up or paper over the cracks. Anyone have conscious will definitely be heartbroken and ambushed about the attack at the West Rail. But the truth is that, our outrageous has nowhere to escape. Our society system is corrupting, the totalitarianism is raging brutally to a point where no one is allowed to have their own thinking and feeling. When a simple graffiti is an act to test the bottom line of the government's governance, when the Chief Executive ridiculously condemns the destruction of a symbolic device more than the vicious attack to innocent citizen, I know that our lives have absolutely no values to these senior officials. This evil political system is taking lives, creating the chaos and the reason for their stuck-up governance, forcing the people to give up fighting, while eventually the people will worship them as gods with their kingdom lasts forever.
但係,在荒謬絕倫、置身喺邪惡陰謀嘅被襲經驗之中,我感受到身邊仍然有可愛嘅人,無論係素未謀面嘅乘客、救護員、定係我嘅朋友同家人,係佢地嘅愛同關心,使我能夠克服果種面對荒謬時嘅無助感,令我能夠有信心繼續行落去,有勇氣去面對果份無可躲避嘅恐懼,有盼望去戰勝果啲因擔心無差別隨機攻擊而帶嚟嘅心理壓力。
However, in this ridiculous attack experience under the evil conspiracy, there are lovely people around me: passengers , Ambulancemen, friends and family, for their loves and comforts give me the strength to overcome the helpless feeling throughout this absurd situation, the faith to move on, the courage to face the inevitable fear, and the hope to concur the in-depth pressure caused by the desperation of the indiscriminate attack.
昨日的我,經歷了被襲擊,令我完美的一天不再完美,但我卻在遭害和恐懼當中發現了愛和勇氣,是香港人守望的愛。
I was attacked yesterday, and it made my perfect day imperfect. But I found love and courage in the time of danger and fear. Hong Kong people do watch over for each other.
是的,香港人很有愛,所以我們值得擁有比現在更好的社會領袖和政治制度,We deserve better。因為你們有愛,所以我能夠不再怕遭害。因為你們有愛,所以我能夠堅持這個心願。因為你們有愛,所以我有信心香港人能夠一齊撐落去。
HongKongers are so full of love, that is why we deserve better society leaders and political system. We DO deserve better. Because of your love, I do not fear the danger. Because of your love, I can hold tight to hope. Because of your love, I have faith that HongKongers can stick together and make our own future.
香港人,加油💪🏻!
HongKongers, ADD OIL!
同時也有2部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過120萬的網紅Phê Phim,也在其Youtube影片中提到,Phê Phim News: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME LÀ PHIM TỶ ĐÔ | ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD REVIEW SỚM Chào mừng các bạn đến với Phê Phim News, nơi mà mìn...
far from home full movie 在 Vaune Phan Facebook 的最佳解答
SG > Hat Yai > Bangkok > Sihanoukville > Phnom Penh > Siem Reap > Bangkok > Hat Yai > SG
Singapore to Cambodia and back, in 9 days.. Lost 3kg.. but gained a ton full of beautiful precious memories that's gonna be with me a lifetime. No better way to explore Cambodia on two wheels.. and I'm just so thankful to be back home safe & sound :)
--
It took me 2.5 days to reach Cambodia, spending a total of 5 days in the beautiful country, taking in as much as I can from everything I've seen to every person I've met, and words alone just can't describe how thankful I am to be able to experience this whole journey.. down to the very last minute I was in Siem Reap before crossing back into Thailand via Poipet Border, I encountered so much kindness from the people around, before riding to Bangkok to catch the last overnight train to Hat Yai.
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
You'll see beautiful things revealed to you along the way because Life was never just about the destination, but the journey that really counts.
Short video coming up! :)
--
Day 7 - After riding for 3,407km passing through 4 different countries, my bike and I have FINALLY arrived at the 7th Wonder of The World, our dream destination - Angkor Wat!!!
It's been a tiring ride but oh, so so worth it!!
Feel so surreal being here at the largest religious monument in the world with my red darling. A bit pity that the compound of Angkor Wat is surrounded by the river and many flight of stairs, therefore it was not possible to ride/drive into it, up right to the front of its iconic 3 temple peaks. But this whole UNESCO site is still so amazing, with every detail of this architecture so well preserved. Angkor Thom next door was breathtaking too, and scenes from the movie Tomb Raider was filmed here at Ta Prohm.
www.vaunephan.blogspot.sg
--
Day 6 - Arrived safely in Siem Reap after a short 350km ride from Phnom Penh, with a total of about 3,400km clocked so far.. from home.
Experienced pretty strong cross winds with bike being pushed left right while on the go, and it stirred up the sand / dust which some got into my eye uh. Road conditions are ok, with lesser invisible pot holes.
Angkor Wat is barely a few km away now! 💪
--
Day 4/5 - A short ride of 250km from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh, stopping by Bokor Mountain to admire the breathtaking view of Cambodia from the top. Windy mountain roads up to Bokor was extremely enjoyable because the tarmac is sooo smooth! Been blessed with good weather throughout the trip so far, with every day a sunny one.
By now, my poor baby Ducati is covered in so much dirt and dust, it's brown. The minute I lift my visor up, sand/dirt gets into my eyes almost immediately I need to shut the visor back down.
Phnom Penh city is really crowded, and there were many road blocks due to their water festival but thankfully, we were not so badly affected. Basking in their festive mode before moving on to Siem Reap where ANG KOR WAT IS!!! :D
--
Day 3 - 2,800km clocked so far, and we're in Cambodia! 😀
The ride from Bangkok and entering into Cambodia via Cham Yeam Border (Koh Kong) was a breeze, much thanks to Calvin & Jok from BMW Club Cambodia who met us at Chanthaburi and brought us through over 😊
265km road to Sihanoukville showcased a variety of pot holes; they come in different shapes, sizes, colours with many well camouflaged. Not advisable to go fast as some pot holes are really deep, also there are dogs, chicken, trailers, humans who will cross your path anytime out of nowhere.
Spent the night at Sihanoukville before heading up to Cambodia's capital, Phnom Penh!
--
Finally arrived into Bangkok on the 2nd day. After doing 2,000km in 2 days, I'm honestly exhausted 😥 The struggle to stay focused throughout 13 hours of riding non stop a day is real. But my fatigue melted away when I
met up my girls from Biker Chicks Thailand as we talked and laugh over dinner at A-list Bistro & Bar. So glad to meet all of them, especially Anniie who's always like a sister.
Day 3 - Riding from Bangkok straight into Cambodia. let's go!
---
Day 2 Journey - Riding all the way from Hat Yai to Bangkok, passing through 4 - 5 provinces over with almost another 1,000km to cover at one go 😥😥😥 Need all the endurance and focus I can get especially with so little sleep.
Moved off at 6am with a wet refreshing ride 💦
Can't wait to meet my girls when I arrive into Bangkok!
---
If being free-spirited and chasing my dreams on my passion for motorcycling is a crime, then I'll gladly plead guilty to it :(
Conquered the whole of North-South Highway, cutting through Malaysia at one go with close to 1,000km clocked in total on Day 1 of the ride, and we have safely arrived in Hat Yai, Thailand.
Pretty tired, and was looking forward to get ample rest on the overnight train ride from Hat Yai to Bangkok with my bike but alas, as any adventure, things don't always go as per planned....
The cargo train is FULL for the day, and we have to get to Bangkok by Day 2. Which means... we'll have to ride another close to 1,000km the next day, from Hat Yai to Bangkok, to keep on schedule in entering Cambodia.
2,000km over 2 days. This is the longest distance I ever have to cover in such a short span of time without rest. Let's do this.
www.vaunephan.blogspot.sg
far from home full movie 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的最佳貼文
颱風 大風大雨
無法出門 可以在家幹嘛呢?
來學個英文吧!
#颱風
#實用的444句
#英文
1. I see.我明白了
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too.我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on.等一等。
9. I agree。我同意。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
11. Not yet.還沒。
12. See you.再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long.再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me.讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full.我飽了。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
25. My treat.我請客。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
27. This way。這邊請。
28. After you.您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me.跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise.我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again.再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so.我也這麼想。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat.這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
66. Here you are.給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right.你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word.我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理
far from home full movie 在 Phê Phim Youtube 的最佳貼文
Phê Phim News: SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME LÀ PHIM TỶ ĐÔ | ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD REVIEW SỚM
Chào mừng các bạn đến với Phê Phim News, nơi mà mình nói về những tin tức thú vị nhất trong thế giới điện ảnh tuần vừa rồi. Video hôm nay ngày 27.07 sẽ có những nội dung chính như sau:
Nội dung: Ngân, Linh, Mai
Giọng đọc: Linh
Editor: Nhân
Tin 1: Spider-man: Far from Home là phim Người Nhện đầu tiên cán mốc 1 tỷ USD
-https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/spider-man-far-home-box-office-crosses-1b-a-franchise-first-1226598
-https://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=spiderman.htm
_________________________________________
Tin 2: HBO từ chối làm lại season 8 của Game of Thrones
-https://ew.com/tv/2019/07/24/hbo-game-of-thrones-final-season-critics/
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNwgVc6dJuY
_________________________________________
Tin 3: Cổ phiếu Netflix rớt giá
-https://s22.q4cdn.com/959853165/files/doc_financials/quarterly_reports/2019/q2/Q2-19-Shareholder-Letter-FINAL.pdf
-https://www.forbes.com/sites/noahkirsch/2019/07/24/as-growth-slows-netflix-market-value-drops-26-billion-in-a-week/
_________________________________________
Điểm tin:
1. Zombieland 2 công bố trailer chính thức
https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-first-trailer-for-zombieland-double-tap-is-full-of-1836698176
2. Trailer Gemini Man và những tiết lộ thú vị
https://ew.com/movies/2019/07/25/gemini-man-will-smith-ang-lee/
3. Jennifer Lopez sẽ tham gia dự án The Godmother
https://ew.com/movies/2019/07/25/jennifer-lopez-griselda-blanco-movie-the-godmother/
4. Rutger Hauer qua đời ở tuổi 75
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/jul/24/rutger-hauer-star-of-blade-runner-dies-aged-75
_________________________________________
Tin 4: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Review sớm
-https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/once_upon_a_time_in_hollywood
#PhêPhimNews #Số84 #OnceUponATimeInHollywood
far from home full movie 在 Phê Phim Youtube 的最佳解答
Phê Phim News: ENDGAME PHIÊN BẢN MỚI DÀI THÊM 6 PHÚT? | FAR FROM HOME, ANNABELLE 3 ĐƯỢC KHEN HẾT LỜI
Chào mừng các bạn đến với Phê Phim News, nơi mà mình nói về những tin tức thú vị nhất trong thế giới điện ảnh tuần vừa rồi. Video hôm nay ngày 22/06 sẽ có những nội dung chính như sau:
Kịch bản: Ngân, Trùn, Mai
MC: Trùn
Editor: Nhân
______
1. Nhiều phim mới của Disney tiết lộ hình ảnh tại CineEurope (Ngân)
https://deadline.com/2019/06/tom-hanks-mulan-frozen-2-terminator-disney-fox-presentation-cineeurope-1202635028/?fbclid=IwAR1VFhbHM9pzUrGSgOlaxH0cxJquHfytClnj9ER2reKR8Bumq0kCF2Cjbbs
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tom-hanks-joins-disney-at-cineeurope-toy-story-4-1219750
______
2. Endgame trở lại phòng vé cùng những cảnh quay mới (Ngân)
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/06/19/avengers-endgame-theatrical-re-release-extra-footage-kevin-feige/
https://io9.gizmodo.com/avengers-endgame-is-returning-to-theaters-real-soon-a-1835649149
______
3. Review sớm những “bom tấn mùa hè” 2019: Spider-Man: Far From Home; Midsommar và Annabelle
https://www.indiewire.com/2019/06/spider-man-far-from-home-first-reviews-praise-mcu-surprises-1202151497/?fbclid=IwAR3yVMfxoNAMZTaMJtE-z-kWXHez3YEQSJ0QD2uci21HRNaUgTmZWMq7VOs
https://www.cnet.com/news/hereditary-director-ari-asters-midsommar-reviews-are-in-terrorizing/?fbclid=IwAR3U4wj_Oqv_Qx4gu9eJsHE3D5b9GsSQYXq9HUKlsyQok4YTmXi2JnNMbEw
______
Điểm báo
Paranormal Activity 7 đang đi vào sản xuất (c Mai)
https://comicbook.com/horror/2019/06/19/paranormal-activity-7-new-movie-paramount-jason-blum/
Phần hai của Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse đang được tiến hành
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/06/20/spider-man-into-the-spider-verse-2-movie-sequel-sony-marvel/?fbclid=IwAR3-caLYNk0Cu-311TENq5oE-SZPRQM11GDHBg5ZOjE5sTX5ai7ClQtIPSE
Disney công bố dự án mới của Pixar - SOUL (c Mai)
https://twitter.com/DisneyStudios/status/1141375083598032898
https://twitter.com/BoxOffice/status/1141378616858730496
Hơn 20000 ký đơn kiến nghị Netflix ngừng phát sóng Good Omens (Trùn)
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/jun/20/petition-netflix-cancel-amazon-prime-good-omens-christian-neil-gaiman-terry-pratchett
Stranger Things tung trailer cuối cùng trước ngày phát sóng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcnHOQ-cHa0
https://www.vox.com/2019/6/20/18697296/stranger-things-3-new-trailer-final-trailer-breakdown
Chạy chữ
Phần tiền truyện của Kingsman công bố nhan đề chính thức: "The King's Man"
http://collider.com/kingsman-prequel-title-the-kings-man/
Phim về “Black Widow” đã được xác nhận đưa vào sản xuất với sự góp mặt của Ray Winstone (The Departed).
Tiền truyện của “Game of Thrones” đã bắt đầu khởi quay tại Bắc Ai Len vào tuần trước.
https://www.hbo.com/hbo-news/game-of-thrones-prequel-what-to-know
"Parasite" (Ký Sinh Trùng) của Bong Joon Ho là phim Hàn Quốc có doanh thu chiếu sớm cao nhất tại Việt Nam.
#PhêPhimNews #Số74 #Endgame